2.0

Just opened my Tradesy items.One is totally damaged & the other is faded .It is obvious that the damaged item was sent that way because the packing & case was in perfect condition.

Had a horrible time trying to contact them as to where the return form is located on their website. Just a waste of my time. My messages to Tradesy refused to submit online.

I was planning on selling some fab LV & Chanel purses, jewelry etc.

I want to be optimistic that I will be refunded without problems but, the return is so frustrating that I am very nervous & doubt if I will be a seller now.

Review about: Tradesy Website.

I liked: Designer items for sale.

I didn't like: Fake return area on website.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Sellers on Tradesy are dishonest and keep re- listing the same items Tradesy "I recently purchased an LV bag (Illovo MM for $559) for what I thought was an average price for a used bag. The Japanese seller's description was that it was..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Tradesy - BEWARE Tradesy ""I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer. I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore. I have sold two..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more