4.0

I have had ZERO problems with Tradsey.I have sold over $1300 worth of shoes, bags and clothing.

All the transactions have been smooth. I have also purchased close to $700 worth of clothing and shoes. I returned an item just because I didn't like it. They had no problem crediting my account.

NOT A SINGLE ISSUE! I look at the site a few times per week and there is always lots of new items for sale. One of my recent purchases was a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps brand new, never worn, in the box for $155... I saw these in the store for $495.

No, I do not work for tradsey or know anyone who does.

I'm just a happy customer who has really enjoyed everything about my interaction with this company.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of selling and stated that there is a room for improvement of waiting for orders to ship. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of tradesy account. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments