Up until today, Tradesy and I were doing pretty okay business together.Never had any problem with my merchandise and receiving my funds.

Had to cancel 2 orders previously because I could not honor my shipping commitment and 1 item returned because it didn't fit the buyer comfortably - but she was able to get her money back and purchased the same item in another size. The latter, I really would have preferred the item were returned and exchanged directly with me but Tradesy wouldn't allow me to share any information with the buyer on how to do that.

However today, after an item was shipped, instead of my earnings being immediately available (within 2 hours at the most of confirmation of shipment), as had always been the case, they won't be available until 4 days and up to 21 days after "buyer inspection".

No sane online retailer is going to ship merchandise and be out of product and money for several days while a buyer test drives the merchandise - at least not this seller.Luckily for me, I was able to retrieve my package from the Post Office and contacted Tradesy to cancel the Sale and inform the buyer why she wouldn't be receiving her merchandise.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most ease of use in selling. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy tradesy seller account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1319118

Uodate: just found an rmail dated 04/18/2107 that ALL SELLERS will have a 21-day hold for the buyer inspection period.

I'll honor the 2 items that I shipped yesterday. But I have a NWT $800 Msrp Theia Couture Dress that I just cannot do that with

It's just not going to happen

Dunedin, Florida, United States #1210336

It's not only wedding items.It is all items now.

i am no longer selling on Tradesy? 21 days? No way no seller is going to wait that long.

I have been on there for 2 years now.Well that's it for me and Tradesy.

#1193389

I have been selling on Tradesy for 3 years and while I have many problems with them getting paid hasn't been one.Funds are immediately available for non "designer" items, like Rachel Roy, Free People, etc.

I sell a lot of Michael Kors, Coach and I get paid for those 4 days after the buyer receives it and that has been their policy since I started selling and that is what the website states.

I haven't heard of a 21 day hold that is ridiculous!Did you ask them why I am curious.

to Anonymous North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1193628

This happened to me!I think it's a new policy.

I sell wedding items and now they are saying I have to wait 21 days to get paid!! So the buyer can use and return?

Or break it?No way!

to Anonymous #1193947

Tradesy NEVER communicates policy changes they love to 'surprise and irritate' their sellers.This change is huge and I am glad I don't sell wedding items as the 21 day hold only applies to those items.

Well their wedding business should be ending once all the sellers become aware of this~ I mean what do they think is going to happen?

Any seller is just setting themselves up to be taken advantage of and receiving their items back used and damaged.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1193790

I shipped today and received an email from Tradesy confirming the shipments in their system.I went to my account under "my sales" and the earnings are "pending" for buyer acceptance, up to 21 days!

For non-highend designers, the funds were available as soon as the shipping was detected in the system. Tradesy definitely changed this policy (to the detriment of the seller) without notice. An email would have been a quickly, easy way to inform all members.

I agree with you...no sane seller would accept this policy.

Tradesy is very dishonest and clearly took advantage of members. Prior to confirming/shipping orders, most people don't review the terms of service for hidden updates/changes. I certainly would have NOT shipped. I would have cancelled the sales.

I will be taking down my listings and using other platforms for buying/selling.

In addition to this, I have experienced various problems every single time with Tradesy.Not worth the aggravation and hassle.