1.3
Turnaround Time

My Tradesy account got suspended on Nov 4, I emailed them they (trust team) replied they know I'm a foreign seller and I'm not allowed to sell. Fine.

They said they have around $600 pending payment will pay me once items received by buyer and money cleared. I emailed them again a week later trust team replied on Nov 15: We are waiting on 2 orders to complete. -Moncler Jacket - This order is being returned due to size. So when that is sent in we can release the funds -Céline Jacket - This order does not show it has been delivered yet.

Once these 2 orders complete then we can transfer your funds. I was lucky to be such a nag, I emailed them on Nov 23 asked about payment status they replied payment is cleared and paid me on that same day. On Nov 30, I received email from returns dept : I am contacting you regarding your recent sale of Moncler Jacket on Tradesy. As you know, we inspect all incoming returns for misrepresentation and authenticity, regardless of the buyer’s initial return reason.

This process ensures that all Tradesy items are authentic and listed accurately. Your item was inspected by our Returns Team and based on some light wear, has been confirmed to be misrepresented. An attempt to recover your earnings for this sale was unsuccessful, which resulted in the temporary suspension of your Tradesy Account. Please send payment of$1xx via Paypal to payments@tradesy.com and choose the "pay for goods and services" option at your earliest convenience.

Once payment is complete, please provide confirmation with your Transaction ID and we will ship the item back to you free of charge and your Tradesy Account reinstated. What?? Wasn't the customers return due to size? And they were desperate enough to ask for payment from a suspended account?

I emailed them again ask for proof, they replied : Your item was inspected by our Returns Team and based on some light wear and slight signs of use, has been confirmed to be misrepresented as like new with no visible signs of wear. what a relief I got away early without any loss. I had to thank trust team. Not honest company , a team of 100 lying unethical people, I mean someone who would lie and scam innocent people just because their boss told them to.

I didn't trust these bad reviews before because my sales were good and got paid promptly. Now I do remind myself to research before trusting any business.

Comments

Tradesy return for any reason. Most often customer complaint is size partially with shoes.

I have had 40 returns, no telling how many Tradesy kept and resold. Out of the 40 I resold 38 on Tradesy. One bag came back three times. It sold eventually.

My sales shoe 463 items and we shipped 503.

If you want to do business with Tradesy you need to except the terms of business and work within them. If you want really bad experiences go to eBay.