2.5

I bought a Chanel bag on tradesy which looked good online but it was smelly and scuffed. The picture did not show the scuffs.

I returned it but Tradesy only gave me a credit. Afterwards I learned that a lot of people are unhappy with Tradesy and that it's a scam. Now I am afraid to purchase anything else and they have my $3,900. The handbags that look like they are in good condition go for more than retail.

I am sorry I ever purchased anything on this site.

I Would not recommend at all. I want my money back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Unique items.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13, 2015.

Comments

If you are interested in authentic Chanel, leave me your phone number or email and I can personally deliver to you in person in December.

You can touch and feel and then pay.

Sue

Sorry to hear about that bad experience.I sell on E bay and Tradesy for very reasonable prices to make sure my buyers get what they see.I also load a lot of pictures from different angles.

The best thing to do when buying is to take a minute to e-mail the seller and ask a few questions.

Such as Is there a Cig smell on this bag at all?

Are there any scratches or flaws?

etc.

The answer showing will be documentation in case of a problem.

Any thing that costs over $1000.00 I probably would only purchase in person.

So sorry this happened to you! I don't think its a scam but I do believe youre taking a chance by buying or selling there.

Ive used Tradesy several times but I stick with Poshmark, sold over 200 items and bought over 50 and have had under 3 experiences all which ended favorably. Try reselling your bag Chanel is a hot commodity on Poshmark!