2.5

I bought a Chanel bag on tradesy which looked good online but it was smelly and scuffed. The picture did not show the scuffs.

I returned it but Tradesy only gave me a credit. Afterwards I learned that a lot of people are unhappy with Tradesy and that it's a scam. Now I am afraid to purchase anything else and they have my $3,900. The handbags that look like they are in good condition go for more than retail.

I am sorry I ever purchased anything on this site.

I Would not recommend at all. I want my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about chanel bag from Tradesy was lack of customer service , but reviewer liked unique items. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

If you are interested in authentic Chanel, leave me your phone number or email and I can personally deliver to you in person in December.

You can touch and feel and then pay.

Sue

Sorry to hear about that bad experience.I sell on E bay and Tradesy for very reasonable prices to make sure my buyers get what they see.I also load a lot of pictures from different angles.

The best thing to do when buying is to take a minute to e-mail the seller and ask a few questions.

Such as Is there a Cig smell on this bag at all?

Are there any scratches or flaws?

etc.

The answer showing will be documentation in case of a problem.

Any thing that costs over $1000.00 I probably would only purchase in person.

So sorry this happened to you! I don't think its a scam but I do believe youre taking a chance by buying or selling there.

Ive used Tradesy several times but I stick with Poshmark, sold over 200 items and bought over 50 and have had under 3 experiences all which ended favorably. Try reselling your bag Chanel is a hot commodity on Poshmark!