3.4

Hi. I had the same problem as a seller.

I listed a Gucci bag with an immaculately clean interior as the bag was never used. I took it out of the dust bag to take photos. I sold the bag and the money was put into escrow. I spoke with the buyer who stated she would be returning it due to "color not what the picture showed".

She also indicated the bag smelled like cigarettes. When I listed the bag, the description was for a "tan" bag. I apologized and even offered to refund part of the money to get the bag professionally cleaned. I am around smoke and even though the bag had been stored in the dust bag, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, thinking I may have become "nose blind".

She indicated she didn't want to clean it and would be returning it. Thinking Tradesy would just issue her a site credit and pay me, I was in for a rude awakening. They sent me an email indicating the pictures were not adequate enough for the buyer to make a good decision. Huh?????????

The bag was stated as a tan bag, so how one could mistake it for "mauve" made no sense to me. Further, the buyer has a opportunity to ask any/all questions before making a purchase. What is the point of the "message seller" button if that is going to be used as a justifiable reason to withhold money from a seller.

I did not misrepresent the bag in any way.

imani2aj wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $520 and wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy gucci bamboo handle bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments