2.7
Turnaround Time

I sold my Louis Vuitton bag ($1,500 value) to a customer who absolutely LOVES it on 8/31/2017. Tradesy's policy states they will release funds asap if customers state "love it" which was very clearly stated on their message board on 9/7/2017.

Otherwise, there is a 3-4 day veiwing for the buyers before releasing are funds. After several calls and multiple rude Reps, no funds! Everyrhing had a different time frame to receive my funds. I've sold over $4K in merchandise on this site over a year.

Not to mention they take 14.9% of the sale then turn around and take another 2.9% to transfer funds to your bank. Thats nearly 20% of the sale for something that doesnt belong to them period, then hold on to the funds by purposely stalling to pay. To date I have not receive my funds. Buyer is using the bag and Tradesy has all their fees...

I used to like this site pretty well, but since this crazy, greedy increase 4 months ago began it has been a nightmare trying to get my monies from them. I've decided to take all my things off of their site and sell them either on OfferUp, Letgo or Poshmark who has become my new favorite.

Seller's beware of Tradesy. Everything that glitters ain't gold !

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

yashereeg_86

I have the same story. Will be closing account.