Turnaround Time

Please do not waste your time and energy with Tradesy. Not only did I pay them over 20 % but now they're holding my funds?!?

I urge my fellow sellers to sell your items on a reputable such as Ebay, RealReal, Poshmark.

This site do not pay sellers timely but they take the funds from the buyer immediately!! Normally, if the buyer received their purchased and fully satisfied they should be able to have the sellers payment released.

Please do not make the mistake I did by selling on Tradesy. Their site clearly states "May take up to 21" days. They are misleading sellers.

I spoke to a Sara who told me the 21 day policy but nothing about the misleading terminology. I intend to sue them for interest beyond the 21 days.

I don't care about the cost to file a civil complaint. I need everybody to see what Tradesy are doing to sellers once they ship their merchandise.

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Seller Payout.

I didn't like: Release of funds takes nearly a month, Poor response time.

Comments

Lindsay Marcus

perhaps a class action suit on behalf of all sellers. If they are, in fact, floating our money then ..

there may be a legit claim for damages. I'm impresses with your determination.

Please let me know if you need my help as I will happily have your back. best, Lindsay