I HAVE BEEN BAFFLED THAT TRADESY CONTINUES TO IGNORE ME WHEN I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM MULTIPLE TIMES REGARDING AN ITEM WHICH THEY SHOW IS STILL PENDING IN MY ACCT WHEN IN FACT THE BUYER HAS REC'D THE ITEM. THANKFULLY AFTER READING ANOTHER COMPLAINT ON TRADESY I FILED A "RIPOFF REPORT" WHERE I FOUND SEVERAL REPORTS FOR TRADESY AND THEIR TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO THE HONEST THING TRADESY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS AS YOU ARE MAKING $$$ OFF OF US. IT'S A SHAME AS IT APPEARS IT'S THE BUYERS AND SELLERS ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WHO ARE GETTING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments