1.5

I purchased a LV handbag yesterday since I am new with Tradesy I'll get a $25 gift to welcome as a new customer.

Well, I applied to my purchased but didn't apply the gift so I email Tradesy 3times but the replied didn't even mentioned my question just said my item was processed then item was shipped.

I called customer services with waiting time 28 minutes and said there was 16calls ahead from me. After waiting finally I was the next call then the call went silent for about 15minutes no one answer. So, good luck if you need answer from this company.

This is my first time and last with Tradesy company. What a pain to deal with.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1009 and wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy and tradesy customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments