This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT TRUE. Where on earth do you get a full refund without returning the merchandise you received, and IT COSTS YOU NOTHING, TRADESY sends you a return label, so YOU, paid no shipping at all.

You are definitely not a buyer I would want to encounter, sorry, but Tradesy is right about this one. If I sent you by error the wrong thing, HOW IS THAT TRADESY'S FAULT. It would cost you nothing to return it, not even Ebay ANYMORE THANK HEAVENS, can you pull a scam like that, getting free merchandise.

Also no more dsr defects and negative feedback does not count on seller performance as well as cases open, do not hurt a seller anymore, sure there are a lot of disappointed buyers like yourself who no longer get freebies. I agree, Tradesy has changed a lot, and not for the better in many ways, but your reason is just plain entitled and unfair.

Vickiann

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tradesy isnt exactly Nordstroms now ia it? With inflated retail prices comes some benefits, you get gently loved items on tradesy for a fraction of retail, so of course they dont have a "nordstrom" return policy.

Too many people want and expect the champagne experience on a beer budget. True entitlement at its greatest!

If I bought an item from Nordstrom, as I often do, and it did not please me in any way, they would send the UPS driver to my door to pick up the box and return it/them. Nordstrom is legendary for their customer service and that is why I continue to buy from them.

Once, when a strap on a handbag failed, I took the bag back to them, and asked if they could do anything.

(I expected they might be able to fix the strap.) The woman behind the counter disappeared for a moment, and then re-appeared, with a new bag, exactly like my bag, filled with my things, and gave it back to me, wishing me a good day. That is why I shop there!