I Purchase a handbag for my wife, was suppose to get it in 8-10 days, it has been a month now and have not got the merchandize!This is the first time I have used this site and it looks like will be the last, I hope I don't have to go to the authorities.

My credit card was charged on Dec,4, for the item I have purchased, it was going to be Christmas gift for my wife, now for the last minute I have to find a gift...I have max my credit card

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of tradesy handbag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I just had the same thing happen to me. The only thing is, I waited almost a month because I really wanted the purse.

The seller confirmed the sale, but never shipped it. I sent repeated messages, but the only time she really responded is when I made up some bs about buying a $450 wallet from her. Boy, she perked right up! That's why I did it, to find out what was up.

Bottom line? Never got it. But since the $ was just "in limbo", all I had to do was call Tradesy and they cancelled the sale. I got my money back like 2 days later.

All in all, I waited 24 or 25 days. I was hoping for the purse, not a refund.

It's the only Purchasing problem I've had on Tradesy, though. Most of the people I have bought from are quick to respond and ship.

unhappyseller

I am so sorry this happened to you. You may not be aware of this, but the delivery has nothing to do with Tradesy.

Each individual seller is responsible for shipping and they will not be paid until 4 days after you have received the item. Reaching Tradesy by phone might be difficult until after the holidays but I would send an email now and resend it everyday canceling the sale if that is what you want. But I don't understand why it hasn't been cancelled at this point,Tradesy will send sellers emails with 24-48 hour notice of cancelling the sale if it has not been shipped within 7 days. The only way to stop this is to enter a tracking number for the package.

I shipped an item via USPS 2 Day Priority Mail with tracking and it took 38 days to arrive. USPS will not initiate a trace until 5 days after the expected delivery date. But I followed up daily with my buyer to apprise her of the status. I also hounded USPS.

I had at least 25 items miss the delivery date quoted by USPS this season,but besides the 1 I just mentioned all others were delivered within 4 days and all arrived in time for Christmas. Unfortunately,I believe many buyers assume Tradesy has the item and ships it but that is not the case, so experiences like yours hurt all the excellent sellers who ship immediately.

Maybe you should post the seller's Name/store ID so all other buyers can avoid....thanks!