1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The purchase was made with wrong financial means and seller refused to contact me.She said she had placed order and for me to "do what you have to do".

After several attempts to contact her, me being on social security, she says "you have done nothing but harass me, dont contact me again. I requested Tradesy to contact seller also, but seller was not obligated to cancel sale, however i tried to make contact with seller to work something out. Seller comes back and says "once again you are a pain in the ***, never contact me again. Tradesy can take action for misconduct however so far they haven't.

I wanted to buy the wallet with Affirm credit services but a mistake was made and $294 came directly thru my social security, and i only get paid once a month, and that cash debit was my food and bill money for June 2017. Never trust any seller or buyer for that matter.

Mistakes are made and thats what "white out" is for.Couldnt someone help me out?

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

as a seller on tradesy, I do know sellers are penalized for canceling orders, even at the consumers request, so while your seller was rude, unprofessional and has no business being in the customer service business, once that order is confirmed, they are not obligated to cancel it, but can if they have a heart.