Purchased Burberry wallet money came straight out of my checking account, instead of being charged with Affirm, a credit card company as seller knew that was the plan. The money was deducted for $294, should have been $250.

Tried several times to contact seller to request a cancellation and re-purchase wallet thru Affirm. Seller refuses to respond, but she did take time to confirm sale of $294, the higher price when she previously agreed to $250. Explained I'm on social security and that money is my bill money for June 2017, still no response. Finally contacted Tradesy and seller has all the power and rights.

She can cancel but not obligated to. Still no response from seller. Basically my hands are tied since seller doesn't respectfully reply to me. Most of Tradesy's items are for store credit only, not for cash refund, but again its up to seller.

Tradesy gets a percentage of the sale so they favor seller more than me, the buyer even tho I'm technically paying their percentage and paying seller, so Tradesy doesn't care about my hard earned money or whether my bills get paid. Top all that off with a refund in form of a store credit, I'm still screwed.

All I can say is seller is reflecting poor customer service representing Tradesy. I would advise be very careful with Tradesy, its pretty cut and dried for the buyer!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Burberry wallet.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2017.

Comments