Oak Ridge,North Carolina

I have purchased several items only to have them canceled by the seller, in my opinion, for a higher price and when I emailed he seller more often than not I never heard from them, so stay away from: Katherine m; Kate; Lgabs; Lori T.;Carol Ann W.; CashinMyBag; Kim Hannah A; This has happen to me quite a few times. When I contacted customer service they jut told me to contact thesellerfor the reason...I am sure they are going to say I canceled your purchase for a higher price.

Customer. Service should address this and put a stipto it

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2015.

Comments

I had same thing with the Kate one. who was ruder then rude, told me to purchase at Neimans.

The reason for this is because Tradesy imports from Ebay so has 8 duplicates of the same thing, impossible for any seller to go through and delete 1000s of listings they have. Say they have one of what you bought, Tradesy will import and import all their listings so the one item you wanted was long sold, but 8 other duplicates of it still on site, HUGE PROBLEM. Also saturates the site making search very difficult, a shame they resorted to this.

Importing from Ebay brought all the fakes, it used to be, YOUR CLOSET IS A GOLDMINE, type of site. Now it is Ebay.