Oak Ridge, North Carolina

I have purchased several items only to have them canceled by the seller, in my opinion, for a higher price and when I emailed he seller more often than not I never heard from them, so stay away from: Katherine m; Kate; Lgabs; Lori T.;Carol Ann W.; CashinMyBag; Kim Hannah A; This has happen to me quite a few times. When I contacted customer service they jut told me to contact thesellerfor the reason...I am sure they are going to say I canceled your purchase for a higher price.

Customer. Service should address this and put a stipto it

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of tradesy online order from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I had same thing with the Kate one. who was ruder then rude, told me to purchase at Neimans.

The reason for this is because Tradesy imports from Ebay so has 8 duplicates of the same thing, impossible for any seller to go through and delete 1000s of listings they have. Say they have one of what you bought, Tradesy will import and import all their listings so the one item you wanted was long sold, but 8 other duplicates of it still on site, HUGE PROBLEM. Also saturates the site making search very difficult, a shame they resorted to this.

Importing from Ebay brought all the fakes, it used to be, YOUR CLOSET IS A GOLDMINE, type of site. Now it is Ebay.