Tradesy - Review about Jeans from Cape Coral, Florida

I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell.......Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target about 5 years ago...

what I purchased and what I received were from two different worlds... just saying!!!!!!! What a poor misrepresentation of your Company#!!! If the problem doesn't get fixed I will seek legal counsel.

I either want the jeans that I ordered and I have email confirmation that's what I purchased .. I have a feeling that this seller just sent anything so they would have a source of temporary funds... it's leaving a bad taste behind. ..

I hope this gets fixed quick and I was looking forward in wearing my new jeans for Christmas this year... I was ripped off by the product that was sent. . I will make sure I don't order from your sellers, since they aren't reliable sources..

i ordered a pair of San Edelman boots along with the miss me jeans and after charging me 140.00, these were cancelled and I'm still waiting for a refund back on my card for the boots.... What the heck!!!!!!! You are not interviewing your sellers to protect your name for crying out loud I Guess that going to be a problem too! !!!!!

I need someone to acknowledge this concern I'm having with the miss me jeans and complete refund on my boots that were cancelled from the seller immediately#!!!! Further more there are brown stains on the leg that look like chocolate stained paints or perhaps it's ***.

Totally disgusted and its completely appalling that you can take advantage of consumers in such a manner..I accept a call back or an email to discuss this horrible situation ..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #572788

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 5 No 5
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 06, 2015 #1074833

Just wondering if the internet would be able to shut them down for scamming people.

0 0 Reply

Mar 01, 2015 #952389 Mountain View, California

Sorry but that's the gamble you take when ordering online. Did you get your Jeans or the money?

0 1 Reply

Jul 21 #1188209 North Las Vegas, Nevada

Then you obviously don't know much about the internet if you think that shopping online = a gamble. @OP if you paid via Paypal chargeback/CC/Bank etc. just issue a chargeback and include these pictures.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tradesy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about