Cape Coral, Florida
1.5K views 3 comments

I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell.......Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target about 5 years ago...

what I purchased and what I received were from two different worlds... just saying!!!!!!! What a poor misrepresentation of your Company#!!! If the problem doesn't get fixed I will seek legal counsel.

I either want the jeans that I ordered and I have email confirmation that's what I purchased .. I have a feeling that this seller just sent anything so they would have a source of temporary funds... it's leaving a bad taste behind. ..

I hope this gets fixed quick and I was looking forward in wearing my new jeans for Christmas this year... I was ripped off by the product that was sent. . I will make sure I don't order from your sellers, since they aren't reliable sources..

i ordered a pair of San Edelman boots along with the miss me jeans and after charging me 140.00, these were cancelled and I'm still waiting for a refund back on my card for the boots.... What the heck!!!!!!! You are not interviewing your sellers to protect your name for crying out loud I Guess that going to be a problem too! !!!!!

I need someone to acknowledge this concern I'm having with the miss me jeans and complete refund on my boots that were cancelled from the seller immediately#!!!! Further more there are brown stains on the leg that look like chocolate stained paints or perhaps it's ***.

Totally disgusted and its completely appalling that you can take advantage of consumers in such a manner..I accept a call back or an email to discuss this horrible situation ..

Review about: Jeans.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Just wondering if the internet would be able to shut them down for scamming people.

laughing
Mountain View, California, United States #952389

Sorry but that's the gamble you take when ordering online. Did you get your Jeans or the money?

to laughing North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1188209

Then you obviously don't know much about the internet if you think that shopping online = a gamble. @OP if you paid via Paypal chargeback/CC/Bank etc. just issue a chargeback and include these pictures.