After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch.After many conversation via email I felt comfortable and confident that I will receive the product.
First I was told that a previous buyer rejected the product because of certain questionable things which is easy to be fixed, however I went through and bought the product instead of receiving the product I received an surprising and confused email saying "I change my mind" which is very questionable to me. Now either one or two things happened here. 1.Either the product was misrepresented and the seller post a picture of the large watch and found out that I was knowledgeable that there is a difference between the sizes and pulled the sale.
Or notice that she can relist it for a higher price on this site or eBay. I just think that sellers need to be upfront and honest.
I did reached out to customer service and reported the situation and they told me I would be refunded.Now I'm out of a watch and a nice gift that I promise my mother.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Swarovski Crystal Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I bought a Chanel necklace/ belt on site that failed to describe damage on stringing of pearls. I sent item back immediately for refund and sent closeup of damage of..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "I rented a car to make a short trip that usually takes 2.5 hours and it ended up taking 8 hours. Budget gave me a car with a serious mechanical..."
- "After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website. ..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."