After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch.After many conversation via email I felt comfortable and confident that I will receive the product.
First I was told that a previous buyer rejected the product because of certain questionable things which is easy to be fixed, however I went through and bought the product instead of receiving the product I received an surprising and confused email saying "I change my mind" which is very questionable to me. Now either one or two things happened here. 1.Either the product was misrepresented and the seller post a picture of the large watch and found out that I was knowledgeable that there is a difference between the sizes and pulled the sale.
Or notice that she can relist it for a higher price on this site or eBay. I just think that sellers need to be upfront and honest.
I did reached out to customer service and reported the situation and they told me I would be refunded.Now I'm out of a watch and a nice gift that I promise my mother.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Swarovski Crystal Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "Beware of a business that can flood the review sites. You can't fool the BBB. TopResume is a owned by Talent, Inc in New York, the same company that owns..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."