Tradesy - Review about Swarovski Crystal Watch from Evanston, Illinois

263 of 432 Tradesy reviews

After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch.After many conversation via email I felt comfortable and confident that I will receive the product.

First I was told that a previous buyer rejected the product because of certain questionable things which is easy to be fixed, however I went through and bought the product instead of receiving the product I received an surprising and confused email saying "I change my mind" which is very questionable to me. Now either one or two things happened here. 1.Either the product was misrepresented and the seller post a picture of the large watch and found out that I was knowledgeable that there is a difference between the sizes and pulled the sale.

Or notice that she can relist it for a higher price on this site or eBay. I just think that sellers need to be upfront and honest.

I did reached out to customer service and reported the situation and they told me I would be refunded.Now I'm out of a watch and a nice gift that I promise my mother.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Swarovski Crystal Watch
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #636866

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
263 of 432 Tradesy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 28, 2015 #1000867

Boo hoo. That didn't make much sense. When the seller said they wouldn't sell to u, u should have found something else to buy for your mom. This has nothing to do with tradesy.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.