Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes.Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them.
Clearly, my items are very high end and deserve the utmost priority, given the amount of money I've made for them. I also sell on many other websites, and have established myself as a reputable reseller for designer goods. Anyway, not only does tradesy lie about the percentage they charge you in commission (itS not just 9%) but they had the nerve to refuse an item and send my item back because of a "scuff" that the buyer found. Please more that this is a brand new with tags item that had no wear when I sent it.
They warned me to take better pics next time and that I will be out my shipping money (with insurance and confirmation the shipping was $40) I asked them to send a picture of the scuff and look at the image they sent. What the heck?? How is this a clear picture?? It's just a reflection off the the metallic purse :S anyway, I asked them to send it back since they obviously DO NOT PROTECT THEIR SELLERS...
and they lied to me about when they sent it back to me.
Blatant lies despite what the tracking says.I plan to take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unfair Sales Practices
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I recently purchased a handbag from one of your sellers to only be told the bag had water damage and would I accept a similar bag instead! The new one..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after..."
- "You can see the markings, especially on the right-hand coin. It is a shading covering the lower-left. The company refused to expedite shipping and in fact told me that a 10..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."