Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes.Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them.
Clearly, my items are very high end and deserve the utmost priority, given the amount of money I've made for them. I also sell on many other websites, and have established myself as a reputable reseller for designer goods. Anyway, not only does tradesy lie about the percentage they charge you in commission (itS not just 9%) but they had the nerve to refuse an item and send my item back because of a "scuff" that the buyer found. Please more that this is a brand new with tags item that had no wear when I sent it.
They warned me to take better pics next time and that I will be out my shipping money (with insurance and confirmation the shipping was $40) I asked them to send a picture of the scuff and look at the image they sent. What the heck?? How is this a clear picture?? It's just a reflection off the the metallic purse :S anyway, I asked them to send it back since they obviously DO NOT PROTECT THEIR SELLERS...
and they lied to me about when they sent it back to me.
Blatant lies despite what the tracking says.I plan to take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unfair Sales Practices
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."