I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes.Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them.
Clearly, my items are very high end and deserve the utmost priority, given the amount of money I've made for them. I also sell on many other websites, and have established myself as a reputable reseller for designer goods. Anyway, not only does tradesy lie about the percentage they charge you in commission (itS not just 9%) but they had the nerve to refuse an item and send my item back because of a "scuff" that the buyer found. Please more that this is a brand new with tags item that had no wear when I sent it.
They warned me to take better pics next time and that I will be out my shipping money (with insurance and confirmation the shipping was $40) I asked them to send a picture of the scuff and look at the image they sent. What the heck?? How is this a clear picture?? It's just a reflection off the the metallic purse :S anyway, I asked them to send it back since they obviously DO NOT PROTECT THEIR SELLERS...
and they lied to me about when they sent it back to me.
Blatant lies despite what the tracking says.I plan to take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unfair Sales Practices
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch. After many conversation via email..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."