I had never used Tradesy before, but one of my good friends recommended it to me when I told her that, after what seemed like a year, I was finally ready to pull the trigger on buying a new Louis Vuitton Rivoli bag. The pictures looked legitimate, and I was told that it had been fully authenticated and documentation could be presented.

Clearly that WAS A LIE! The picture was photoshopped so that the leather appeared to be from one cut, and the authentication just purely didn't exist.

Anyone else have this issue? I looked for other marketplaces to sign up for, and just signed up for TheNobo after seeing this: http://promo.the-nobo.com/thenobo-authentication/ but open to other suggestions too

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of louis vuitton handbag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1229538

Scammers will always post in their listing everything you need to hear to let your guard down, in your excitement for your "find" you may not do your due diligence in verifying the information the seller has offered. Would you buy a used car without test driving it or having your mechanic look at it?

Same principle here with these expensive purchases, hire a online authenticator to look at your item pre-purchase. I've used my poupette (as a seller) a few times and was happy with the service or find one and check the reviews of the company, its a relatively small investment considering the alternative.