3.5

So I’m a first timer with tradesy so I’m a little unfamiliar with the waiting process.I was looking online for shoes and found the cutest wedges on the tradesy website.

Took a quick glance at the sellers profile and she had 1.4k items and 1.3k sells with a little over 600 followers. That was enough to show me that the seller would be consistant. I ordered and the very next day got her to confirm my purchase. I ordered last week on Wednesday, confirmed Thursday.

It is now the following week (Thursday) and I have not gotten a tracking number or any notification saying that my package has been shipped yet. I have tried contacting the seller 5 times now in the past couple of days and NO response which is extremely frustrating and so unprofessional on her part as a high profile seller. She was so quick to confirm the sale but not a caring response? I then contacted the tradesy team and then got back to me in a few hours and basically told me to try contacting her (again) and that she had confirmed the sale but no movement on the package.

They also said that they would be sending her reminder alerts so she apparently doesn’t forget to ship. Again I’m new to tradesy so I wouldn’t know if it usually takes this long to ship or if it is just the seller neglecting her sales?

She hasn’t canceled the order which I guess is a positive so I don’t know what’s going on.I’d hate to cancel the order since I REALLY want the shoes but I’m a little frustrated with no responses from the seller.

Comments