Buyer has full control, they mess up your items purposely then return to tradesy to get their refund; I've had high end bags, described and pictured to a T, they all returned to me damaged because the buyer damaged them just to get a refund; tradesy has no concern for the seller, I've removed everything from my account. They need to do more to protect their sellers---buyers know they can wear your items and damage and then return them and tradesy gladly accepts them back. Getting money is a joke, it takes more than 21 days and they allow the buyer to return your items way after 21 days, dang shame on you tradesy---protect your sellers

Review about: Tradesy Customer Care.

Reason of review: protect your sellers.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Comments

If your bag was returned in the same condition there is zero loss, I have sold 503 items on Tradesy. 40 came back, of the 40 I resold 38. Right now my earnings are at $75,000.

UprightKingfisher

I had the same issue. Wait and in the notes says why my Salvatore ferragmo bag took so long to get back to me was because the buyer left her wedding ring in the bag.

So besides her having a bad marriage, she is a dishonest broke *** woman. And Tradesy did nothing about it. I have sales to confirm right now and I will not send out another item . Did they ever help you?

I call everyday.

Should I just stop or keep fighting. Appreciate your opinion

to UprightKingfisher #1579970

Keep fighting. I have mixed feeling on Tradesy sometimes they do the right thing.

I had one pair of shoes returned, they where new.Buyer wore them in the rain and ruined them. Tradesy refunded eventually and I was able to recover the shoes and put them back on the site.

They’re nothing but thieves. Email CEO at Sarah@Tradesy.com. Good luck.

to TheAnti Tradesy #1565820

My first sale returned damaged also. And in the notes is says that the buyer left her wedding ring in the bag.

Do u believe this ? So besides wearing my bag and returning it she has a bad marriage hahahahah. And Tradesy has done nothing. Do I keep fighting?

Does it ever get resolved? Or just take it as a loose?

to TheAnti Tradesy #1565835

Does doing this even help? I sold a bag and got it back damaged. And in there notes they said they buyer left her wedding ring in the bag that’s why it took so long to get my damaged bag back

to TheAnti Tradesy #1565847

Sarah@tradesy.com is no good. Just emailed and came back not a good email

to TheAnti Tradesy #1579972

If you go to Linked In you can leave comments on the site. I have more follower than Tradesy so this pushes them into a corner. Do the right thing or suffer the consequences.