I recently purchased an LV bag (Illovo MM for $559) for what I thought was an average price for a used bag. The Japanese seller's description was that it was in "A" condition.

The pictures looked ok. When I got the bag, the canvas had on both sides, a total of four, 3-4 inches long dark rubbed out spots where the bag rubbed against the body. This was not denim transfer. The sly seller took pictures of the bag in upright position, and pushed it in at the top so the rubbed out areas were in the outer creases, with the light shining on the top sort of like when you stand a pillow on the sofa and hit it in the center.

The other photos were accurate, because the rest of the bag was ok. However, that bag was NOT wearable because those areas cannot be cleaned. I returned the bag the same day. It took Tradesy 9 days to re-imburse me.

According to Tradesy this is a TRUSTED seller!

Now the seller re-listed the bag the exact same way, and for the same price.....Another unsuspecting buyer will purchase this bag and be mad. Buyer beware!

Review about: Louis Vuitton Illovo Mm Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

datatracker

Hi,

I am curious did Tradesy refund you or did they give you a site credit?

SubduedLeopardCat
to Anonymous #1477021

First and last using tradesy I had a very bad experience. I purchased Chanel petite tote $1500 and I tried to cancel my order 15 minuets after I made a purchase.

I contacted tradesy customer service and seller. The seller refused to cancel my order. Tradesy said I can’t get my money back, site credit only.

I am very depressed and disappointed. Never do any business with them.

New York, New York, United States #1270316

Glad I read this. Thanks for your review.