Resolved
3.7
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 16

Suspension lifted, as I had a great track record. with Tradesy so they actually told me the issue, which they did not do before the suspension.

Immediately was able to ship four items. Customer services actually worked well in the end.

Update by user Apr 15

I have reviewed this company three time each time the rating is going down from over 4 stars to 2.7 reflected by delated transfer of funds and poor customer service, Finally looks like a rip off.

Original review posted by user Apr 14

I have been suspended have more than 300 sales on Tradesy, have been selling there for 18 months.

The suspension came at 16:00 on Saturday 14th April . The Tradesy offices are closed at this time.

I have several thousands owing. As they take 21 days to make funds available , a further 7 (working) days to transfer fund via Pay Pal or one or other of their cohorts in crime. We double check all items for authenticity one in house and one external examination. In most cases we have verifiable numbers logos and purchase receipt.

Tradesy are now going to find out what it's like to go against someone who is willing to go to the FBI and local police. As far as I'm concerned it will be a no holds barred war.

If any one want to join a class action please contact me.

I have no idea why I've been suspended. Captain Rob Pearcey

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: Suspended account .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Very quick turn round of our items selling well, Good promotion of item resulted in good sales.

I didn't like: High charges for selling, Paypal transfer time is suspiciously long, 21 day wait time to instigate a transfer, Transfer charge high 7 to 10 day to get paid.

Comments