1.5K views

Ordered a gift off this site and asked the seller when it would ship since during the ordering process there was never any mention of shipping kits or I would have never ordered it in the first place. What company would send sellers shipping kits like that making customers wait an extended time for their items?

Not to mention the colossal waste of time and resources of their employees that puts on them. Tradesy at least responded and said to contact the seller as they have options to send it quicker, of course three emails later and the seller didn't respond at all - though they did confirm the order after I sent my first email so obviously had seen the email!

Person is few hours from me yet hasn't even shipped yet.

This was my first and last time buying from them, and reading these other reviews hope at least the item is authentic!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hood River, Oregon, United States #922976

Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch! In my selling experience, the shipping kit takes a least a week to receive so I choose to send purchases without the kit to avoid the wait.

It's possible your seller didn't know that yet.

But don't give up on the whole site just because of one seller. :)

Santa Cruz, California, United States #920724

I`m a tradesy seller I love buying and selling. I love how they give the seller the option to choose the shipping method you can either ship it with your own supplies or they will send you a free kit I personaly like doing the shipping my self because you can ship your item faster they also give the option of reciving a printable label when your item sells. I`m in love with tradesy I have bought and sell over 100 items in their site.

to lululemon #975491

As a seller how long does it usually take for you to confirm an order once a buyer has purchased an item? I have been waiting a while and I don't understand why they take a long time to confirm it.

I was speaking with her right before the moment of purchasing. Would just like your opinion as I'm new to tradesy.