1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Terrible experience ! Customer service representatives are rude and unprofessional ! No one keeps promises. Very discouraging to do any business

I am not recommending use this web for any type of transactions

Return policy is non sense

Authenticity is NOT guaranteed. False advertising

I purchase designer item They can't even provide certificate as proof for this item It's all verbal

I am tired to complain regarding recent issue

No one is interested to help including management

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tradesy return policy from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not great for selling and smug unapologetic customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I'm interested, and I care. I truly do.

I hate reading all these discouraging, frustrated messages about theft, fakes, etc. It will get better. Just win the Powerball, then fly to Vegas and shop a retail designer boutique for thousands!

hahaha kidding, but maybe not what you're trying to hear. Take care.