I really like Tradesy and have successfully sold over 60 items on the site. Most buyers I have worked with have been respectful and extremely nice about any complaints about the items I sent out.

Then there are others that request returns for no reason whatsoever. I sold a Louis Vuitton Wallet which had Authenticity paperwork from a private authenticator which I paid. Needless to say the buyer requested a return claiming it was not authentic???? Tradesy received the item and deemed it a fake, again????

So I got the wallet back after about a month of trouble and had it authenticated by another private dealer. It is 100% Authentic so basically Tradesy either does not have a good authentication team or does not want to issue out site credit to buyers. I am guessing it's the latter.

So sellers be warned if you sell an item and a return is requested you might as well bet that the item you sold will end up back in your possession after about a month =(. I will continue selling on Tradesy but I don't like their return policy, the buyer has 100% control over the return regardless if they are just trying to scam you.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments