I really like Tradesy and have successfully sold over 60 items on the site. Most buyers I have worked with have been respectful and extremely nice about any complaints about the items I sent out.

Then there are others that request returns for no reason whatsoever. I sold a Louis Vuitton Wallet which had Authenticity paperwork from a private authenticator which I paid. Needless to say the buyer requested a return claiming it was not authentic???? Tradesy received the item and deemed it a fake, again????

So I got the wallet back after about a month of trouble and had it authenticated by another private dealer. It is 100% Authentic so basically Tradesy either does not have a good authentication team or does not want to issue out site credit to buyers. I am guessing it's the latter.

So sellers be warned if you sell an item and a return is requested you might as well bet that the item you sold will end up back in your possession after about a month =(. I will continue selling on Tradesy but I don't like their return policy, the buyer has 100% control over the return regardless if they are just trying to scam you.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments