1.5
Turnaround Time

Never will I do business with you guys again! You overcharged my Affirm account when the seller was actually the one who cancelled my item and I am being charged for the items as well.

I had to actually returned two of the items I purchase on the site because they looked, smelled and felt awful. You can't even get in touch with customer service. Someone needs to contact me immediately before I file a law suit! Adreamc@hotmail.com 2404180909 I will file a law suit immediately!

https://www.affirm.com/u/#/loans/930U-13OW CONDITION Gently Used Exterior scuffs or marksInterior lining wearLeather aging Scuffs on the bottom corners. Scuffs throughout canvas. Hairline scratches throughout hardware.

Leather is slightly creased throughout. DESCRIPTION Gucci Sukey Satchel Guccissima Canvas with leather trim 6.2" Handle drop Made in Italy Gold tone hardware 1 Interior zip pocket Push snap closure No storage accessories included

Review about: Gucci Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Ronkonkoma, New York, United States #1330133

How did u make out? Bc I threatened to sue them to small claims too, and haven't heard from them!

I even complained to BBB and FTC, and atty general of California. They refused to give me back the $2660 even after I returned the item back.

What the fck is gonna happen when I close my account? They'll steal my $2660?!