Very unhappy with this company, if I trusts then with my merchandise send two frye leather bags to the buyers, both of the bags were returned to tradesy company.2months has passed and the company has not returned my bags or pay me. I send then massage contact then no solution to the problem no bags and no money.

I'm going to contact the consumers affair department. Please don't do any business with this company.i put my bags to sale because I need money I'm a 65 years old no job and this people have not considerations I tried to make little bet or money to help my self

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and worst. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of frye leather bag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $220. Tradesy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frye leather bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments