Turnaround Time

I was promised my money within 3-7 business days. It is going on day 10 and I have not received my money.

When I try to call, I have been placed on hold for over an hour and no one has called me back after using the service that holds your place in line. They get you by closing at 1pm or not opening at all (they were closed Monday 11/20/2017). What kind of customer service department closes at 1pm.

All I want is my $233 and then I am deleting the app. I am NEVER doing business with Tradesy and I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Tradesy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Despite promising to speed up payouts "by the end of the year," fund transfers are still very much taking 14-16 days and it's now January. Don't expect to see your money in your account until at least 14 days from when you requested the transfer (contrary to their advertised 3-7 day timeline for ACH transfers). Ridiculous.

YEP!! Same issue!

Today is day 7 and my bank said it’s nothing on their end! I’m beyond pissed!

I sold my shoes and shipped them over FOUR weeks ago. I’m never using this crap company again.

Same here isold a LV bag on Dec, 18, 2017 and funds was transferred on Dec 25, 2017 and today makes 8 business days excluding holidays and i still have yet to recieved my money.

yashereeg_86

I too am closing my account! tradesy isn't worth the grief!

Can't wait until 12/18/17 to close it!

It states on site you must call to have account deleted! If that isn't the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Hi! I’m just curious did you ever receive your funds? I’m having the same issue right now

to Anonymous #1395428

I received my funds after 16 days.