1.3K views
1.5
Turnaround Time

I am a registered nurse whose second passion is a love of fashion. I spent several thousand dollars on Tradesy having faith in their return policy.

I soon was made aware that if THEY decide your return wasn't warranted they will only give you a credit instead of a refund. Before I knew it I had acquired $5oo in store credit. I decided to be very choosy about how I would use the credit, so I could resell on ebay and get my money back. Meanwhile, I decided to sell some of my unworn clothing to make a little extra money.

I admit, I was very naive about fake fashion. I knew purses were faked, but not shoes and clothing. So when I sold a pair of $40 sneakers that Tradesy said were fake I felt very badly for my customer, even wrote and apologized. Tradesy promptly told me I could no longer sell on their site.

I was very saddened, but understood. I went back to the site to use my credits and found I was completely banned from the site, I couldn't even use my credits. My question was, how does that affect my credits. The customer was refunded the money, that was never part of the store credits.

Tradesy said I was a threat. How is spending my earned credits a threat, I asked. since that is money I've already spent. They refused to answer my emails.

They simply locked me out and now have $500 of my money. This is highly illegal.

They are simply making up their own laws to suit their own purposes. This is straight out theft, but what can I do about it?

I liked: Designer items for sale.

I didn't like: Inhuman treatment, Lack of customer service, No human interaction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2015.

Comments

Just call them, they banned me as well for a silly issue regarding my listings..too many pictures ? They can't keep your money which in essence these credits are.

They may be able to ban you from selling, though it doesn't sound like you should be, but they CAN NOT keep your credits. They are probably hoping you just go away. Email and call them.

Please let us know what happens. Good Luck.