2.7
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item on Tradesy for $2500. They have a return policy that says you can return an item for any reason, within 4 days. The small print says you get a site credit. I returned the item the same day I received it, and now Tradedy has my $2500. This is ROBBERY!

No other business offers site credits only.

BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TRADESY! BOYCOTT THIS SCAM.

How they can get away with this I don't know. i'm going to go to the Better Business Bureau.

Reason of review: I want my money back.

I liked: Products.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2016.

Comments

Tradesy finally did give me my money back.

No disrespect but its not fine print its clearly stated over and over on there site about refunds and site credits on returns you may not like it but you agreed to it when you signed up and made a purchase there , sometimes the truth hurts and no I don't work there but I do sell there

It isnt Tradesys fault that you failed to read their return policy! To claim they committed some type of "fraud" or "scam" against you is flat out slander!

You are the one who made a pricey purchase without reading their return policy first, they are very up front about how returns work; if a seller misrepresents an item you get a full refund, however if you just change your mind, have buyers remorse (which is what it sounds like), item doesnt fit, etc. They issue a site credit. Tradesys return policy is the best one out there! How can they penalize a seller every time a buyer changes their mind?

This is why they offer store credit, most of these resale sites dont accept returns at all! Perhaps next time you buy something online, it might be a good idea to understand the sites policies first instead of blaming them for your mistake.

vickyrose
to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1106618

I don't care, I want my money back.This is a scam. If I don't buy something there they keep my money forever? What kind of business is that?