Telluride,Colorado
Turnaround Time

I communicated with the Seller prior to buying an Hermes tote bag.i paid the full price. Two days later,the Seller claimed the tote was no longer available.

This was my first purchase on Tradesy and my last.a deal's a deal. I think the whole site is a scam. The Seller likely sold to someone else for a higher price.

I emailed Tradesy's customer service with regard to this "sale" and they haven't had the decency to even respond.

Since this was my first purchase on Tradesy,I was given a $25 credit incentive for my first purchase. I wasn't even offered a replacement credit.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service and poor management, Fraudulent failure setup scheme, What you see is not what you get.

Comments

After charged to credit card and cancelled the deal.

Payment was processed within 24hours since sent first message to seller and we both agreed the offer.

now, all payment transaction was done then seller changed mind. This is scam or what?? I need to wait few days to confirm the bank statement.

can't believe this incredible irresponsible buyer and allowed to have a deal like this. This deal was first and my last deal here.