I have been buying used purse from this website. In August, I bought Gucci which the picture looks beautiful, but when I received the merchandise, it looks just a black rug with handle.

I packed it back and returned it within 4 days. and I was waiting for my refund, and I saw that was refunded as store credit. they said the reason is the seller did not misrepresent. they might not misrepresent, but I have $540 sitting on their account and I am paying interest and they wont give me my money back.

I wouldnt even use the purse if they gave me for free. I wish I took a picture how the item looks like. I am sure is gucci and authentic, and I have 2 other gucci before.

I told my friends not to do business with them.

most of the purses are junk anyway for the money they want. that was in August, and they received the returned item in September.

Be aware, their return policy is misleading.

I filed consumer complaint on attorney general office for the state of california on their misleading practice. I work hard for my money and now is just sitting on their account and forces me to buy another one which I would never do business with them anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of gucci bag. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gucci bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

*** @ anonymous posted 11-21-15.. Shame on who??

Shame on you for backing a company who won't refund someone who bought an item that was fake, in poor condition and dimensions wrong. When it was clearly listed as perfect condition and emails backing it In that case, full refund should be given back to the consumer on their credit card and not site credit. It's OUR money.

If we wanted a s@&t bag We could have gotten one for $40 on canal street. This company is a rip off

Tradesys return policy is clear. IF you don't like your item for purchase for any reason, you can return it for a site credit.

If you find your item was not authentic or has flaws that aren't listed or photoed then you are able to get a refund. Don't be upset with Tradesy when their policies are clear.

To the other responses below supporting this complaint - refer back to this message.

Sorry guys, their policies are clear. Shame on you for not familiarizing yourself with themzu

Tradesy is a fraud! Their return policy is misleading.

Who would want a site credit. When some of their products are poir quality. Did you have a good outcome with your filing .

Very difficult to get your credit card credited back from them, even after immediately returning their products. Something MUST be done.

I purchase a louie vuitton bad which the said was use it was use yes which I didn't mind but it wasn't louie vuitton bag I try to contact the tradesy affirm company to return there fake bag no response which I will mail back to the address on the package trades 1217 2nd street FL 4 Santa Monica CA 90401-1108