I have been a longtime loyal buyer and seller on Tradesy as well as a longtime buyer when the site was still Recycle Bride. The site was my primary way to sell items I already own and buy things with my sold items balance.

However, ever since December of last year I have had nothing but poor customer service experiences with what I would presume is Tradesy's enlarged customer service staff (the site has received money from investors and has expanded). This new staff lacks decorum, do not provide solutions, and are quick to judgement. I am not sure how to explain this gingerly but I was essentially told by several customer service members that I was a "scam artist" due to one complaint out of over fifty sales. The complaint in question was for an item the buyer claimed to be damaged.

However, when the item was sent it was in perfect condition. Additionally, the photos of the item on Tradesy own website demonstrates the condition. Under Tradesy's current policy, the only way a buyer can get their money back is to claim they received a counterfeit or an item not as described. If you have been on the website for awhile, such as the buyer in question, you know the only way to get your money back (a pose to having the funds as part of your Tradesy balance) is to damage the item and make the customer services life difficult.

It is a shame that since I was actually nice to Tradesy's staff and the buyer was rude that I am now out the money and in possession of a broken item :( I find it interesting that Tradesy's staff would rather keep "problematic buyers" happy a pose to attempting to work with longtime buyers/sellers who helped keep the site alive when it was still Recycle Bride :( I have given you folks multiple chance and I am now officially done. Good luck and thanks for nothing....

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Website.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2015.

Comments