I bought a $600 bag through Tradesy but had to return it because the seller could not ship it by the specified date. I reached out to the seller and Tradesy's Customer Service team multiple times to make sure I would receive a full refund and all parties agreed.

When I returned the bag Tradesy issued me a $600 site credit. It's completely absurd - THE SELLER has even agreed to issue me a full refund. I have reached out to their returns department about this and this is the resolution I was given. The supervisor of the returns department even ignored my emails.

A $600 site credit is worthless since I will never be using the site again. This company has stolen my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of handbag. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

San Carlos, California, United States #1185936

Report them to the California Department of Consumer Affairs: https://www.dca.ca.gov/webapps/cru/gencomplaint.php

I recommend everyone who has a problem do this they are responsive but the more complaints against Tradesy the better