Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I sold a Moschino belt and an Hermes belt on November 26. The message informed me that I would receive my funds within 4 business days after shipping.

I received the 2 day priority shipping kits the evening of December 1st and sent them off at the post office the morning of December 2. I wrongly assumed that, at the latest, I would have access to my funds on December 7th. Not only has that happened, I’ve now been informed that “90 percent of customers TYPICALLY have their funds available to them within 4 days”. This was not the information initially given to me.

And of course, I fall into the 10 percent that has to wait a full 21 days. To add insult to injury, I will be charged and additional transfer fee of 2.9% to withdraw the funds; on top of the generous commission fee that TRADESY charges. Had I known that this procedure would have been this drawn out, I would have gone to a local consignment shop. I see the entire goal here is to encourage customers who make sales to them spend the sales money on Tradesy which makes them more money in the endless fees they charge customers.

Now I pull up reviews and see what a scam this is. How are they even still in business!!!! I needed money for emergency and now I’m in the same situation all over again. I would have never sold my belts had I known this.

And how does it take them 21 days to figure out the “authenticity” of designer items if the items are going directly to the purchaser? My Hermes belt was purchased from the Hermes store in Dubai in May 2017. I provided the box, receipt and original packaging.

What is it that they need to verify for 21 days? I’m contacting the NY Attorney General.

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

yashereeg_86

I'm from the state of N.Y. myself.

I, too, contacted my attorney general because tradesy appeared as though it didn't want to pay me my funds!

If you want a selling site that issues your funds after 3 days, go to eBay! Bigger selling site, and better!