2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I sold my Chanel purse on 6/2/18. The buyer received it 2 days later with no issues and loved it.

Well guess when my funds were available?! 6/18/18!!!!!!! I then immediately transferred to my debit card on 6/18/18 and here we are on 6/30 and still no money. I have sent email after email, I get oh it’s our process due to data breaches??!!

So how is it I can go to my bank which is chase and deposit a $10,000 check and it be available in 2 days??! This is insane and like the other reviewers have said I used to sell other bags on tradesy but this new system they have is ludicrous, you’re pushing your customers away. No one waits for their selling funds for a month. I can sell on Poshmark and get my funds in a week.

Once I have my funds I will never use tradesy again to buy (which has been thousands of dollars spent on that site) or sell and will be deleting the app and unsubscribing to all emails. I’m a very disappointed customer who is gladly taking their business elsewhere.

Reason of review: Receiving sellers funds .

Comments

Same here. Sold an item 6/8/1and it’s 7/5/18 and still don’t have my earnings!

I have been exchanging emails but the company’s been giving me too much crap about safety.

Very high fees to top it off. I’m just desperate to get rid of some of my stuff that’s why I used Tradesy.

I transferred money on 6/19 and it is still not in my account.

to cs #1513291

For me it was 31 days from my selling date. I emailed them and asked for a screenshot of when it will hit my acct and they were able to provide that to me.

WealthyGoldenRetriever
to cs #1518528

I experiencing the "21 day hold" crap BUT I advised them anything beyond the 21 days I will seek interest!! I have no problem taking them to Court if this will fix this scamming behavior. I also emailed the "Founder" tracy@tradesy.com

I am deleting my account too. This is the worst platform to sell. Transferred money to my debit account on 06/18/18 but till now 07/05/18, have not received my funds.

to Anonymous #1513193

I received exactly 1 month 1 day from selling date.

I am in the same boat. My item sold on 6/1 I transferred funds on 6/17 and still no money.

I have 5 items pending and still no money. I've contacted customer service and they said I should have my money in 1-2 business days and that was on Thursday and I still don't have my money.

I am contacting BBB if It's not in my account by Monday. I have sold items before and it's never taken this long.

to Anonymous #1513194

I received mine exactly 1 month and 1 day from selling date.