I placed my first order on Sunday evening and the money was immediately taken from my bank account. I received a message stating that my order was awaiting seller confirmation. Four days later and I am still waiting on seller confirmation. The order was supposed to automatically cancel last night at midnight after 3 days of no confirmation or contact from seller, but that has not happened.

I've tried sending messages via the convenient message option, however, I haven't received a response since I sent my questions 2 days ago. I did call and it was confirmed that I should get an automatic cancellation and refund notification since it was going to cancel at midnight last night. I had to wait about 10 minutes on hold before I could get through to the rep. I am on hold now (7minutes) waiting to speak to another customer service rep to ask why the order is still showing pending.

To sum it up, I spent $375 to be told to wait. Then I had to go through a hassle over the next week just to get my money back and to be told that the seller has not responded. Tradsey SHOULD NOT TAKE FUNDS UNTIL THE SELLER CONFIRMS. PERIOD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Slow to deliver, Fast to take your money.

Comments

They don't take the funds. They're held in Limbo until the item ships.

They have to "take" the money to check that it's a valid purchase, but the money is not deposited until it ships. It's all a bunch of red tape designed to make interest for a couple days.

unhappyseller

I don't know what happened to you but in my case EXACTLY 72 hours later the order was cancelled but it did take a couple of days to get my refund. There customer service is USELESS.