I ordered a purse, these guys never sent the shipping kit to the selller, I waited 2 weeks for my order and the seller decided to cancel and not do business with tradesy. She no longer wanted to do business with Tradesy and decided to let me know last minute that she did not want to sell the purse.

This is the most annoying cyber shopping experience i Have encountered. Save your time, and shop elsewhere guys! They need to collect the items, validate it and ship it themselves.

What a horrible website, no1 should order from them ever!!!!!! I hate this website

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of purse from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments