They sent a way wrong size after a two week delivery wait, kept delaying a refund and I didn't get a refund until I complained to PayPal.

I had to call so many times that their number is programmed into my phone, each time they apologized and assured me it was solved. Two billing cycles later my refund finally went through.

The customer service is like kids set up a business. They seem nice enough but get nothing done.

I will not deal with them again until the company figures out the right way to ship, handle returns and handle refunds.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of burberry coat. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned burberry coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

San Mateo, California, United States #1050368

I LOVED your comment on their customer service, I have been trying to think of how to describe them. I usually use inept and unprofessional, which I think is like you said "kids set up a business".

The shipping time depends on 2 things: 1) if the buyer bought the shipping from Tradesy they usually wait for the "Shipping Kit" to come which can take a week +. If they are shipping themselves maybe they sent it through regular 1st class mail, which I think is wrong. I ship everything Priority Express which means my buyer receives it in 1-3 days. Unless I am backed up in shipping ie I have 15 or more earlier sales still to ship my buyer my not receive the item until 5 days after purchase.

I inform the buyer of the delay and I send each buyer the tracking # and expected delivery date so they know what to expect. When I do use Tradesy I keep the buyer apprised every 2 days about the status. If Tradesy takes 5 days to send their "kit" I ship it myself. So in your situation I think you had to wait 2 weeks is because you had an unprofessional seller.

Tradesy is not the seller they only handle the money end, they never see the product before it is shipped.

The reason for the long refund time is they have to send you a shipping kit for you to return the item, which took about a week? Depending on why you returned it they have to inspect the item, so that could be another week.