Turnaround Time

So Tradesy lies about shipping it says shipping is free but that's not true the buyer gets charged a ridicules amount of money for shipping it goes up depending on how the seller chooses to ship if the seller chooses to use their own stuff it's like 15.00 if you chooses trade sys stuff then it's like 30 or more. Shipping is not free even the guy I was on the phone with said that needed to be changed....

Mario Valentino is something they do not sell even though there are like over 100 bags on there and you can type it into there search engine and it pulls it up.. No one of relevance and they tell you Kathy team leader of Authenticity and Meghan who is everyones boss will not speak to you via phone only email, guess what they don't email you.

I did find out the owners name it's Tracy Dinunzio she's the "CEO" so I say we all send her an email about our grievances ( Team@Tracy.com) that is what Patrick told me. I think it's rude and unprofessional to not to speak to someone on the phone

Ginger

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Ginger-Magrath-101 stated that there is a room for improvement of fraudulent failure setup scheme and no one will call you you or email you. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i listed my stuff by the rules and i was ripped off, no one will call you" of tradesy return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $493. Tradesy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments