I've written several post!! just pick one to read.

My name is Ginger Magrath I want the money I'm owed from a sale I was given two reasons why my sale was taken one was you don't sale Mario Valentino and then Kathy says they can't confirm my product is real due to B.S reasons you can look it up yourself. I have a recipt from Saks I don't think they're going to like it very much when I call them and tell them and tell them you saying they sell fakes.

Ginger Magrath

This reviewer shared experience about "lied to" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $493. Ginger-Magrath-101 is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about mario valentino bag at Tradesy was no human interaction, lied to and you kept my funds Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments