1.3
Turnaround Time

The first time I attempted to purchase a gently used authentic Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 from Tradeasy was disappointing but manageable but left me leaving on vacation without my preferred cabin bag and my first loan through there partner Affirm thankfully was canceled without any problem.

The second attempt in May 2016 is really what's bringing me here to voice my concerns with this company.

After my second Affirm loan signed and a direct deposit made of $150

ten days later I finally received my Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 which was upon opening a poorly baked box a blatant counterfeit with to make the matter worst an horrible pungent attic smell to it.

I found inside a used paper napkins and used sunglasses cloth..

After a week or so sending back this counterfeit I decided to give a call to there customer service which left me 35 mins on hold before speaking to an informal, overwhelmed, mildly aggressive and condescending lady who couldn't wait to get rid of my call before, cutting me out and not letting me finish my sentence.

Absolutely unacceptable.

I was told that upon receiving my returned package a team of professional would inspect the bag to determine if this LV Keepall 55 is indeed a counterfeit or not...

Don't you inspect in the first place all of those high end products before advertising them for sale on Tradeasy website ??? I guess not.

Flabergasted.

Now I'm stuck with a deposit I made toward this bag, an Affirm loan with interests, no bag still and more importantly no intention of doing any business in the future with them.

Update - After sending five emails stipulating that I wasn't interested to be credited but refunded Mandy M at the questionable authentication department went ahead anyway disregarding my request and credited my account anyway.

Mandy M (Interesting that her last

Since I'm now convinced that they are out there not to do business but to pass on a percentage of counterfeits with no shame Im now taking actions against this bogus company and advise you to stay away from them and save yourself from the worst customer service ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Louis Vuitton Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Bad products, Customer service or damaged product.

Comments

lazy.acres
Amite, Louisiana, United States #1177444

I agree with Anonymous mostly, except for the fact that their panel of "experts" don't always find for the seller. They may tell the buyer they have sided with the seller when in fact they don't' They give the buyer "site credit" and charge the seller for listing a fake or inauthentic item(s) and keep the cash for themselves.

I learned this the hard way as being a seller of items on the site. I actually reached out to the buyer and asked them why they thought the item was not authentic. They stated to me that they never returned the item as being a fake, but only because they didn't like it or didn't think it was what they thought it would be (buyers remorse).

I have asked numerous times for the Tradesy "experts" credentials only to be ignored.

This site needs to be shut down!!! They are nothing but thieves stealing money from both the buyers and the sellers!

Tradesy is like PoshMark,eBay or an Amazon store they are NOT selling you the item so they never see it. They act as an intermediary and provide a site for individuals to sell on, act as an agent for sellers and accept the payments.

The individual seller you purchased from gets paid by Tradesy after you receive it and review it. If you are not happy you return it to Tradesy. But if you are claiming it is a fake GOOD LUCK because Tradesy's 'authenticators' are a joke and they hardly ever agree with the buyer because then Tradesy will lose money.

Since you didn't buy it with a credit card or PayPal which covers you in a case like this you should check to see if Affirm does. Oh yes Tradesy's customer service is beyond hopeless and extremely rude.