Tradesey returned a pair of shoes that I sold on their website to me because they claimed they were misrepresented in the photos. They WERE CERTAINLY NOT and the supervisor of returns did not ever return my e-mail although I was promised a return e-mail before the shoes were returned to me.

I was never told what was misrepresented or inaccurately described. Needless to say the shoes were accurately described.

They take a 9% fee on every sale, and an additional 2% to take the money from your tradesey account. I have taken all my merchandise off of the Tradesey website and requested that all of my earnings be returned.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not getting paid for items sold, Seller is not protected, Poor operations, Not being able to contact the returns department.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 25, 2016.

Comments

Amite, Louisiana, United States #1178069

They are a joke of a company and say everything a customer returns is either not authentic or a replica, even though the items I MAKE are one of a kind! They are hard up for money, stealing from sellers and buyers alike.

Promising to refund buyers cash and then will only give them site credit and sellers are not getting paid or getting the items back.

Stay FAR FAR Away from this site. No customer service and a bunch of liars and thieves.