3.5
Turnaround Time

I have bought over 50 items on this site and have gotten very good deals,but lately I have seen items that are priced well but are also charging huge shipping fees if this is the way they continue to do business I think the deals won't be worth it anymore. l also have purchased items that were priced with a great discount, but look a day or two later to find out my order was cancelled for no reason.

Some sellers can be very rude when you ask to consider a price that you feel is fair. I would tell all buyers to be aware of shipping charges before you check out your items.

This reviewer shared experience about "fees for shipping" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about tradesy online order from Tradesy was fees for shipping , but reviewer liked user friendly website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

You are correct in a few cases. The other day I saw a pair of $40 sandals, no box just the shoes, with $35 shipping!

That's just ridiculous, plus sneaky. As far as the "reasonable offer", that's relative. Sometimes you just can't go low enough. I'm selling a pair of brand-new Chanel sandals, never worn, with box and dust bag.

I'm asking $375 with free Priority shipping and signature confirmation(out-of-pocket cost for me). Got a message, $200? Modern, young Chanel heels, not pointy "witch" shoes or squared chunky loafers. I guess it's just a gamble.

If you message 100 people for a half-price slash, about 5-10 will agree. Too bad you can't do that at the grocery store or the electric company lol :)

to Anonymous #1140831

I personally ship for free. The price you see is the price you pay.

Barely anybody does that. I think it's Tradesy's way of sneaking extra cost into the price as well as the seller.

The number you see should be the number you pay, not an extra $20 - $30 for shipping! :/