3.5
Turnaround Time

I have bought over 50 items on this site and have gotten very good deals,but lately I have seen items that are priced well but are also charging huge shipping fees if this is the way they continue to do business I think the deals won't be worth it anymore. l also have purchased items that were priced with a great discount, but look a day or two later to find out my order was cancelled for no reason.

Some sellers can be very rude when you ask to consider a price that you feel is fair. I would tell all buyers to be aware of shipping charges before you check out your items.

Reason of review: Fees for shipping.

I liked: User friendly website, Products, Wedsite.

I didn't like: Fees for shipping.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2016.

Comments

You are correct in a few cases. The other day I saw a pair of $40 sandals, no box just the shoes, with $35 shipping!

That's just ridiculous, plus sneaky. As far as the "reasonable offer", that's relative. Sometimes you just can't go low enough. I'm selling a pair of brand-new Chanel sandals, never worn, with box and dust bag.

I'm asking $375 with free Priority shipping and signature confirmation(out-of-pocket cost for me). Got a message, $200? Modern, young Chanel heels, not pointy "witch" shoes or squared chunky loafers. I guess it's just a gamble.

If you message 100 people for a half-price slash, about 5-10 will agree. Too bad you can't do that at the grocery store or the electric company lol :)

to Anonymous #1140831

I personally ship for free. The price you see is the price you pay.

Barely anybody does that. I think it's Tradesy's way of sneaking extra cost into the price as well as the seller.

The number you see should be the number you pay, not an extra $20 - $30 for shipping! :/