I recently sold some items on tradesy they are refusing to pay me out for them because they believe my account was connected to an account that had been suspended I would like to report the items as stolen sine other people have my merchandise and I am being denied payment for them. Does anyone know how to get the issue resolved tradesy is refusing to answer my calls/emails so no hope there

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Comments

Whatever happened with this? I'm going through the same issue, and it's very frustrating.

Littleton, Colorado, United States #899417

I had a similar issue where they locked me out of my account for listing an item they considered was a replica. It was not, and I provided proof.

However, since I had the app loaded on my phone, I was able to get my sales transferred to my bank account (the computer version locked me out of my account completely). Try going through your app, and if not, file a complaint with the BBB and perhaps they can help you resolve this.

Upland, California, United States #896515

You are out of luck unless you sur them in small claims court. They notified you that your account was suspended and that means don't sell stuff on our website because you obviously did something they feel was unethical. You were taking a big risk listing on their site as now a days with these computers everything is connected.

They refused to give me my funds as well! After they closed my account.

I have over 2000. Now I need to go to court to get it back.

This Is Unacceptable! They are a complete scam and the court shall see the just scan people and hopefully they get shut down so that no more innocent people can be scammed.