1.3
Turnaround Time

I asked for my account to be deleted because of their shady business practices. A person bought a tshirt from me that obviously didn't fit and ended up ripping it and returning to Tradesy.

Tradesy never contacted me to hear my side. I provided pics of the tshirt and also a message from the buyer that says that she received the item intact but it ripped once she put it on. I saw a pic of the lady and the tshirt is too small for her. Anyhow, Tradesy sided with her anyway.

After selling 50+ items on Tradesy, I decided that one incident like this was enough to delete my account. I was told my account was closed but it wasn't true. Instead they changed my email adddress to lock me out of my account. I don't know why they did this but I got a notification that my email address had been changed so I changed the email address to one they've never had.

I'm sure they can get in anyhow but what is that all about? They were planning to continue using my account without my permisssion? I have no idea but I see this as criminal. I have the email that states "your account has been closed".

After asking the Tradesy team member about it, she hasn't responded although she used to respond right away.

I think she was going to use my account to make sales because my account is in good standing. She is so busted.

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Comments