1.1K views

Tradesy suspended my account twice. The first time someone complained that the Louis Vuitton bag I was selling was fake and they didn't even let me say that it was real and present my case.

They deactivated my account and gave me a rude email telling me that the buyer was right and I was automatically wrong. They did it again. This time for a ridiculous reason. My sister made another account and asked me to run it for her.

I was making sure the shipping address was right and made the state the right one when all of the sudden a note pops up saying my account was suspended. They don't give you a real reason and this site is ridiculous. I am not doing business with them again.

In a few days I am going to get an email telling me that my account was suspended because I was making sure they got the right address. This site has caused so many problems for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tradesy account. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments