I have been a verified seller on Tradesy for a few months now with much success. A few anal buyers here and there but nothing one wouldn't expect on the Internets. One thing buyers need to understand is that a seller can only ship your item once we receive notification of the sale and your address is made available at confirmation. Sometimes this notification can take a day, in my experience. This is the case, I surmise, because Tradesy needs to verify the purchase and ensure the charge isn't fradulent. I sell high end items and this is almost always the timeframe. I have had a few impatient buyers email about shipping their item unbeknown to me that a sale had been made. Perhaps this is an area Tradesy can look into improving.

In terms of payouts, I have not any issues with payouts or transfers. My funds are held in escrow for four days then available for use or transfer. I always transfer to my bank account which has taken another 3 days on average. If this process could be expedited that would be awesome, especially for verified sellers.

I have had one return because the customer changed her mind and I think my payout was delayed maybe an extra few days.

One thing that is frustrating is the amount of buyers' remorse/requests to cancel purchases. I have had two back to back. One because a buyer changed her mind and another because the buyer grew impatient with my shipping time over a federal holiday. I always grant cancellation requests despite the frustration, and personal belief that purchases should be binding at the point of sale.

All in all, I am pleased with my selling experience on Tradesy and will continue to sell on the platform.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

As a seller myself on Tradesy, I had a question about your comment. I was told that we only receive returns if the product was not authentic, which is not a problem.

If a customer returns the product because they didn't like it or changed their mind, it goes back to Tradesy and they sell it. As the seller, we don't have to deal with returns.

Did they ask u for verification such as your social security number or drivers licence? That's what some people have said. In order to get they pay out.