Hi I'm so pissed off right now sense last week I want to buy something I can't but it because they suspend it my old account now I open a new one I called to buy something I like they said I can't it's any way they can help me please I need to shop my name is Darline Alexis my email is Darlinealexis 48@yahoo .com that's my new email I will like you guys to fix it for me so I can shop thanks

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of tradesy account from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Darlene,

Unfortunately Tradesy doesn't read this blog I wish they would so they could make improvements ! I wouldn't bother calling them as the customer reps are not helpful or very experienced and some are quite rude.

I would keep sending emails they eventually will respond. Why did they suspend your account ?